Completely unplayable lag and I'm playing against the computer! On BT Infinity too, wtf?!

If you're on PS4 there's an overscan bug in the game. Not sure if there's a fix out, something to do with your TV.

Just found this, dunno how helpful it will be;

For people with the overscan issue on PS4, go to Settings > Sound & Screen > Display Area Settings - shrink that 3 quarters of an inch, you'll be all good. 

Edited by PieFacE

Got to hand it to the stadium designers though, they've nailed VP. Perfect from all angles.

This game is buggy as hell though.

Stuck in Div8. Stats in the game are totally messed up, I had 85% pass accuracy then 1 minute later it was 66%. I noticed at half time in one game my pass accuracy was 33%! Is that even possible?

Edited by villarule123

Got to hand it to the stadium designers though, they've nailed VP. Perfect from all angles.

This game is buggy as hell though.

Stuck in Div8. Stats in the game are totally messed up, I had 85% pass accuracy then 1 minute later it was 66%. I noticed at half time in one game my pass accuracy was 33%! Is that even possible?

It's weird. Seems the launch on PS4 has been quite bad going by what people are saying, it's been completely perfect on Xbox which is strange, usually it's the other way round!!

In Div2 now!

Edited by PieFacE

Career Mode has crashed back to PS4's home screen twice for me now.  Once when I clicked "End Match" after my second game, then again slap-bang in the middle of a **** game a season later.

Great work EA, as always.

357lx80.gif

• Like 1

Â