Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

Rob Westall at the Liberty Stadium: "The heavens have opened and the rain is lashing down with a great deal of force here at the Liberty Stadium.

"Swansea and Aston Villa have just revealed which players will be braving the elements from kick-off.

"Garry Monk makes no changes to the side that started the 2-1 win at Newcastle last weekend but Alvaro Vasquez replaces David Ngog on the bench, while Paul Lambert makes no changes to the Villa team that drew 0-0 at home with Southampton."

I'm not really sure what Tonev has to do to be given a chance. Weimann is consistently shit and plays most weeks. Why buy Tonev if you never plan on playing him?

Because we can't afford to keep replacing the balls.

• Like 1

Why no tonev? He deserves to start imo.

He's not done anything to deserve to start. Had you said that Weimann deserved to be dropped, and suggested Tonev come in instead, I could get behind it. But Tonev does not DESERVE to start

Sky sports got it spot on. We are the side to maybe go down.

There's no momentum about the team, that's the problem. Too many out of form players and most of them are still in the starting XI.

It's all a bit meh.

I pray for a win but I just don't see any goals in this team, I recall Lambert saying something when he was made manager along the lines of his "style" of football that we wouldn't have to wait 40mins to see a shot on goal ala TSM.............................hahahahaha I have to laugh or I'll cry!

Why no tonev? He deserves to start imo.

He's not done anything to deserve to start. Had you said that Weimann deserved to be dropped, and suggested Tonev come in instead, I could get behind it. But Tonev does not DESERVE to start
Well I meant in place of Weimann because Tonev at least has a go at goal whereas Weimann remains quiet. Plus his shooting seems to have improved :D