Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

As is obvious, Swansea are exactly the sort of team that we excel against and suits our behind-the-ball tactics down to the ground. I am fairly confident of a point which will all but see us safe. I'd go with:

Guzan ▪ Bacuna Vlaar Clark Bertrand ▪ Westwood ▪ Albrighton El-Ahmadi Delph Tonev ▪ Robinson (4-1-4-1)

We won't start like that, but that's not a bad shape.

We'll probably play 4-3-3 and be set up to counter, hopefully it'll work, hopefully we'll score first and force them to go for it to free up some space on the counter. Point would help both teams so could well be a draw.

seems helenius is out injured until next season too...

Benteke, Kozak, Helenius, N'Zogbia, Gardner, Okore - all long term injuries.

Interesting to note people often comment on our small squad. Was looking at our home match programmes today and we have a bigger squad than EVERY team we have played this season.

They're all shit but we DO NOT have a small squad.

Nzogbia isn't injured, he's been training for weeks but Lamberts freezing him out and stopping him training with the first team squad.
I don't believe it

seems helenius is out injured until next season too...

Benteke, Kozak, Helenius, N'Zogbia, Gardner, Okore - all long term injuries.

Interesting to note people often comment on our small squad. Was looking at our home match programmes today and we have a bigger squad than EVERY team we have played this season.

They're all shit but we DO NOT have a small squad.

Nzogbia isn't injured, he's been training for weeks but Lamberts freezing him out and stopping him training with the first team squad.
I don't believe it

He is in Dubai

I'm getting the Villa nerves already, I think this is a really big game (they all are now I suppose!) but would love a win. Honesty, can't see it, but might get a draw. Sky sports said average of 2 goals a game between us and Swans, so I reckon a 1-1.

I think:

Guzan

Lowton vlaar baker Bertrand

Bacuna Westwood albrighton

Delph

Weimann Gabs

(Sorry for terrible formatting, I'm on a phone) was on the cusp of kea for bacuna.

What I'd like to see:

Guzan

Bacuna Vlaar Clark Bertrand

KEA Westwood Delph

Albrighton Helenius Tonev

What I think PL will do:

Guzan

Bacuna Vlaar Baker Bertrand

KEA Westwood Delph

Weimann Holt Gabby

Gary Monk is on Goals on Sunday tomorrow, hope we don't make it a smug slap on the back appearance for him.

Good win yesterday Gary, 6-0 - best of the season for you. The 92% possession must have topped it off?"

• Like 2