• Very good
  3. 3. Refereeing performance

• Very poor
    • Poor
    • Average
    • Good
    • Very good

Your ratings and reactions please.

Keep it respectful even if you know everyone else is wrong.

The thread will open automatically at the end of the game. A poll will be added later.

First half was utter toilet, but at least the second half wasn't completely dreadful.

There's no way that Cardiff and Fulham are both getting 6 points from their next 3 games. We're safe.

• Like 2

Albrighton, KEA, Westwood and Bertrand all played well. We need a few of the others to get up to that level and we'll be ok. A point is a step in the right direction and it stops the rot. We need ot beat Hull and we're safe.

Shit first half. Albrighton played well in the second. Subs should have come on earlier and we could have made an impact from some good play. Vlaar was solid, bertrand played well and the rest where a bit aloof. 

PS KEA played well and ill take a point any day from that.

Edited by tomh621

Stopped the rot. 5 points clear of Cardiff and Fulham. I'll take it. Wonder where the hell the next goal is coming from though. 1 more point, and hopefully we'll have enough. 

• Like 1

Only watched second half, but seemed a decent result, stopped the rot so to speak.

For all the possession Southampton had, they were bloody tedious with it.

Think that point sees us safe now though, providing Cardiff don't score a winner now, the bottom three will need to win all but 1 of their remaining goals to go above us, if we lose every single game.

Thought we played okay 2nd half, but there's nothing to show for the decent play we do have.  We miss Benteke so much with a lack of threat from midfield. I'll take a point, particularly with results around us. We're 1 point further from relegation than when the weekend started, with less games for them to catch us up.

I thought Albrighton and El Ahmadi were both excellent. Westwood looks out of sorts. He is losing the ball so often. We were good for the point and just one more now will keep us up I reckon.

Â