• Good
    • Very good
  3. 3. Refereeing performance

• Very poor
    • Poor
    • Average
    • Good
    • Very good

Albrighton played well would have taken a point before. Who was playing up front for us in the middle?? Nobody was ever there when the crosses came in. First half we were our usual shit selves. Second half more tidy and purpose. But we don't look like scoring a goal at all without Bentke. 

Edited by supernova26

2-1 swansea though! I think were safe, fulham and cardiff aren't going to catch up without some sort of miracle. But that having been said we weren't aiming for 'safe' this season. I'd like to see us beat hull and climb the table as it's still tight

Albrighton worked hard got in some good crosses. However, Shaw beat him a few times the other way.

Therefore, my MotM is Bertrand, who played very well forward. All their chances came from Bacuna's side.

Guzan did well to keep a clean sheet.

Up front Weimann was better than Gabby. Obviously neither was good enough.

Don't think Delph had a good game, or Baker FWIW.

I really don't think today was about playing particularly great. Don't care about the possession or shots on goal stats, it's purely about limping over the line now such is the mess we're in. We're so, so poor but I thought we did have a reaction this week and I think there was a real determination about them and dug out what will prove to be a really vital point against a far superior side. 

• Like 1

Very nervy game and we rode our luck but imo that point is probably enough to see us safe,  Either Cardiff or Fulham will have to win 2 out of 3 to go above us,  Norwich will have to at least get a win and a draw out of their 4 hard fixtures.  If we mange a draw in any of our last 4 then we are 99% safe.  

Good performance from Albrighton today, Bertrand played well and Vlaar made some important interceptions.  Bacuna got destroyed down the right, everything good they did came down that wing.

Albrighton MOTM.

2-1 swansea though! I think were safe, fulham and cardiff aren't going to catch up without some sort of miracle. But that having been said we weren't aiming for 'safe' this season. I'd like to see us beat hull and climb the table as it's still tight

Back to back wins against Swansea and Hull would be lovely

• Like 3

How depressing that were celebrating a point, but I suppose it moves us an extra point clear. I feel a bit more confident now but still won't settle until we get another point.

Southampton are a good team! Gotta take it as it comes i guess, otherwise we'd have literally **** all to cheer about let alone this game.

A point nearer safety. Albrighton, Bertrand, Vlaar and Westwood played well. Another poor showing by Gabby. Late on he had a chance to run at the defence and just slowed everything down... Luke Shaw is a must for the World cup. What a great young player he is.

• Like 3

Â