$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

FFP has decreased their punishment on requirements to bring home grown players in cl on city and psg. It went from 8 to 5 because lobbying.

they still have to pay 50mill and a reduced squad size.

Is it wrong to have a morbid sense of humour over our fuckedness right now?

If you don't laugh, you cry.

Our club is being run into the ground. At least when we win it kind of makes it more satsifying, because you know, oh, you know, it aint happening again for a while.

If we have been taken over by someone that can only afford free signings then we really are in trouble.

IMHO we will get taken over because there are heaps of outfits trying to get into the premier league and signing bosmans will not hurt later if/when we have to get rid of them.I mean, be serious,if clubs like Leicester and QPR can get taken over then what about us ? with the potential supporter base we have.

FFP has decreased their punishment on requirements to bring home grown players in cl on city and psg. It went from 8 to 5 because lobbying.

The nonsense of FFP - Man City are in debt and get fined; but don't get excluded from the CL.

It literally hasn't affected them.

FFP is a joke. The teams that don't follow the rules can just pay off the fines with the money they clearly have. 

But points deductions and lack of Champions League isn't going to pay the big shots at Fifa's bonuses.

The nonsense of FFP - Man City are in debt and get fined; but don't get excluded from the CL.

It literally hasn't affected them.

I'd be fine with if it were about debt but it's not it's about making a loss man city have no debt as they have a great owner

I also didnt realize until yesterday that the fine's payable over 3 years and if city meet FFP rules next summer they only have to pay 1 year of the fine so it may only end up costing them around £17 million

I also didnt realize until yesterday that the fine's payable over 3 years and if city meet FFP rules next summer they only have to pay 1 year of the fine so it may only end up costing them around £17 million

If they are out again next year would that mean another 50m fine?

FFP has little impact on the likes of Citeh and is unlikely to have much impact on whether or not someone decides to buy us or not. But the asking price, current state of the playing squad, our owner's desperation to sell and his lack of interest in the club does have an impact for me.    

The two free transfers recently, tells me that there is nothing in the pipeline regarding a takeover.

Surely a small transfer fee of a couple of million would be more bleak- that would suggest Lerner has given up on finding a buyer this summer and has somewhat opened his wallet. Free transfers indicate an acknowledgement from Randy that reinforcement are required, but a reluctance to fork out for a transfer fee given we may be sold soon.

• Like 2

Micky Arison is selling lots and lots of shares, £225,000,000 worth in fact

Hes buying a new boat

a small boat.

Abramovich's boat cost £340mill.

ARISON OUT.

;)

Edited by ender4
  • Like 1