$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

I only saw the 600 Million on TBAR maybe but from reading the Wikipedia of his old club it seems a lot of their funding came through Khaled Bin Sultan.

Here are the tweets I promised:

N2ilWuX.png

4PQbKIeh.jpg

veL5XkPh.jpg

SoXeePsh.jpg

• Like 1

I only saw the 600 Million on TBAR maybe but from reading the Wikipedia of his old club it seems a lot of their funding came through Khaled Bin Sultan.

Here are the tweets I promised:N2ilWuX.png4PQbKIeh.jpgveL5XkPh.jpgSoXeePsh.jpg

Only messi or ronaldo, surely we can get someone who can buy us both

• Like 1

Even then, when City first got taken over they didn't go out and buy the 20 best players in the world the next morning.

Even if the dream came true and we had a mega rich takeover, it would still be a process over a few years. Senderos could easily fit into that.

Even then, when City first got taken over they didn't go out and buy the 20 best players in the world the next morning.

They actually kind of did. Remember that they only took over on deadline day and then made a bunch of bids later that day, the only successful one resulting in them hijacking Chelsea's move for Robinho.

Edited by Isa

200M to buy a team that has flirted with relegation 3 seasons in a row. Is it really going to happen guys?

Has nothing to do with the value.

Of course it does because it indicates that a lot more will need to be spent.

Didn't someone say before about some regulations that nothing can be announced for 30 days after announcing club for sale? Maybe we will hear next week?

Didn't someone say before about some regulations that nothing can be announced for 30 days after announcing club for sale? Maybe we will hear next week?

Isa stop spamming the thread with your twitter feed. ;) I'm not sure this has any legs. I think if the asking price is upwards of 150m and Saudis really wanted us, they'd have done it by now. Small change. It will be a steady eddy yank. More of the same, consistent (moderate) investment and hopefully more interest and better day to day management. Sadly is think this is closer to the truth.

Didn't someone say before about some regulations that nothing can be announced for 30 days after announcing club for sale? Maybe we will hear next week?Didn't someone say before about some regulations that nothing can be announced for 30 days after announcing club for sale? Maybe we will hear next week?

I've said it a million times over on twitter. June 11th is the earliest day I expect to hear anything.

Didn't someone say before about some regulations that nothing can be announced for 30 days after announcing club for sale? Maybe we will hear next week?Didn't someone say before about some regulations that nothing can be announced for 30 days after announcing club for sale? Maybe we will hear next week?

I've said it a million times over on twitter. June 11th is the earliest day I expect to hear anything.

Hey wannabe ITK, nice to meet you.

He's not claiming to be ITK just saying he has a hunch that something will happen on June 11th i.e. 30 days after the announcement.

Personally I think we will see something closer to the end of the world cup. 

Hey wannabe ITK, nice to meet you.

Hey (waves with two fingers) seriously though. No claim of itk other than I'm starving and about to have a bacon sarnie (fact)

My post was in reply to someone mentioning a 30 day period. 11th June Is 30 days after RL statement. That was my only point. Thanks for the hospitality. I wonder why I post infrequently?! Hmmmm

He's not claiming to be ITK just saying he has a hunch that something will happen on June 11th i.e. 30 days after the announcement.

Personally I think we will see something closer to the end of the world cup.

Cheers Omar.

TheTrees? did you mention a while back that a plane from Saudia Arabia was at Birmingham Airport? particularly from Riyadh?

Isa's twitter friends who believe the guy from Al Shabab - Prince Khalid is from there. Not sure if you answered me before and I missed the answer. Cheers mate.

If any such restrictions do exist (which I doubt) - surley they would be you must announce within - rather than you must not announce  - that would legislating secrecy ....

Its a private sale IMO, Randy can announce as much or as little as and when he likes