$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

Unfortunately most rumours are just that. We wont have a buyer for a while. Randy put the club for sale to advertise and not because something is imminent. Its going to be a long tough season and is fans will need to stick by the team and Lambert. Its not ideal but it is what it is.

the problem with this post (and many others like it) is that the "fact" that there is no buyer imminent, is just one more rumor.   We're all guessing.

We are all guessing - but I think the hope that Randy had a deal in the pipeline when announced the sale is fading fast now...

Quite exciting.  And not in some tabloid as well. 

When was Arison mentioned previously?

I don't beleive the Ellison stuff at all .....and that other guy has recently sold assets to the tune of £36m ? - he has some way to go then....

Quite exciting.  And not in some tabloid as well. 

When was Arison mentioned previously?

I don't beleive the Ellison stuff at all .....and that other guy has recently sold assets to the tune of £36m ? - he has some way to go then....

To be honest I don't know why people are actually asking for Ellison, his net worth is great but how much of that will be in assets of his companies.

Heat going to win another Championship by beating the Spurs. He knows how to run a sports team. Would love this to be true. 

I mean, I guess he does.

If he could hire one of the greatest coaches of all time to be the CEO, then collude into getting what would amount to the 6 best players in the world onto the team, yeah I'd call him a great owner. Otherwise....meh.

Heat going to win another Championship by beating the Spurs. He knows how to run a sports team. Would love this to be true. 

I mean, I guess he does.

If he could hire one of the greatest coaches of all time to be the CEO, then collude into getting what would amount to the 6 best players in the world onto the team, yeah I'd call him a great owner. Otherwise....meh.

Can't imagine why somebody from Ohio would want to diminish what the Heat accomplished.  ;)