Paul Faulkner

smetrov

Probably little, but then again CEO's are businessmen, they don't need football experience, every club has a businessmen as their CEO.

What we lack is more of a football adviser, personally I'd say we need a Director of Football, but for some reason that's taboo in this country.

Edited by MessiWillSignForVilla

What is Faulkner's work history prior to Villa? How does someone without any previous work experience within the football industry get a job at it's very highest level? 

"Account manager at MBNA"

What is Faulkner's work history prior to Villa? How does someone without any previous work experience within the football industry get a job at it's very highest level? 

It was actually Customer relations manager according to his Linkin profile. Worrying such an important player of AVFC has no WIki!

Because he worked for lerner at his old credit card company, the man has no right to be at one of the most historic english clubs and he'll either burn us to the ground we'll get rid of the useless **** before its too late. But hey people have been complaining about the man for years and hes still here so i wont be holding my breath.

Which football man would people like on the board?

Graham Taylor.

wasnt Taylor on the board before and didnt really have much positive impact as Gregory walked and Taylor put himself in charge

Because he worked for lerner at his old credit card company, the man has no right to be at one of the most historic english clubs and he'll either burn us to the ground we'll get rid of the useless **** before its too late. But hey people have been complaining about the man for years and hes still here so i wont be holding my breath.

I agree, i saw a bird do a shit on Villa Park the other day. That was Faulkner’s fault i reckon.

• Like 1

Everyone i have spoken to about PF tells you he is a really nice guy. They will also tell you that he knows nothing about football.

Howard is right in my opinion. We are in a mess. How long are we going to 'flirt' with relegation before we finally get sucked in? And why should we as fans continue to put up with it?

I agree, i saw a bird do a shit on Villa Park the other day. That was Faulkner’s fault i reckon.

Cant really understand your sarcasm if that was it! But there's no doubt Faulkner has a massive input in the running of our club!

Somebody like Bruce Langham, Michael Cunnah or Richard FitzGerald would be absolutely ideal.

Wasn't Langham part of the group who tried to buy the club pre Lerner? What are the experiences of the others as I haven't heard of them?

Somebody like Bruce Langham, Michael Cunnah or Richard FitzGerald would be absolutely ideal.

Wasn't Langham part of the group who tried to buy the club pre Lerner? What are the experiences of the others as I haven't heard of them?

If I am not mistaken,all 3 have been at the Club since RL took over...

• Like 1

It was actually Customer relations manager according to his Linkin profile. Worrying such an important player of AVFC has no WIki!

I've just checked his LinkedIn profile and it says:

"Account Manager

MBNA

1999– 2004(5 years)

Chester, London, Deleware"

He can't even spell Delaware!

• Like 1

Â