Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

2-0 defeat today

Pulis has got Palace playing physical and direct and their midfield will make mince meat of our school boys in shorts

Throw in a mistake from Baker (who is playing well according to Lambert) and a glaring miss from Weimann and you have got yourself another Saturday defeat

Put your bets on Puncheon man of the match, he will tear us a new one

Christ I hope these takeover rumours are true

I like the idea of Robinson playing. Give the lad a go. What do we have to lose .

The match?

The idea that giving an academy player his debut will be the sole factor if we happen to lose is reactionary to say the least.
It's hardly reactionary. We have other players available that can play a forward role, before we start delving into academy players with no Premier League or first team experience. Even though Tonev, Weimann and Albrighton haven't been great lately, I'd sooner play players them over an academy player that should be introduced when the pressure isn't on.

Enroute to the capital aboard a Randy Lerner bus, general consensus seems like we've already lost this one.

Was surprised to learn our last away win was Sunderland, New Year's day, so no wonder we've struggled to move out of bottom half - our away form usually counteracts terrible home results ala Stoke/Fulham, so here's to 3 points and normal service being resumed today..

This could be Rotterdam or anywhere, Liverpool or Rome,

Cos Villa can win anywhere when we're away from home!