Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

Of the 3 I'm most pleased about El Ahmadi being fit - we've really missed him.

'the least expected comment to hear based on 2012-13' award goes to this.

Yes but its true now, personally I wouldn't believe it

Good to hear that a few of the players are back. With that, I'd go for:

Guzan | Bacuna Vlaar Clark Bertrand | El-Ahmadi Westwood Delph | Robinson Agbonlahor Tonev (4-3-3)

Harsh on Lowton but we all know he can't cope against pace and Palace will play Bolasie. Holt isn't mobile enough for away games like this. That left a choice between Weimann and Robinson and considering that I'd even have Jordan Bowery ahead of Weimann at the moment, it was an easy choice.

Edited by Isa
  • Like 1

I like the idea of Robinson playing. Give the lad a go. What do we have to lose .

The match?

The idea that giving an academy player his debut will be the sole factor if we happen to lose is reactionary to say the least.

Just joshing. Jokes aside though, Holt deserves to play after a cracking performance last week and I'd like to see Helenius get some time if he's fit.

Apologies, my bad.

KEA will be in there to be honest

and so will baker....

It's who I'd play/like to see given a go rather than what Lambert's likely to play because I agree with both of you in that sense. Sorry, I should have been clear on that.

Tonev is quick, direct and seems to keep possession so I agree that he maybe should start.

Weimann for me has been very poor this season and someone else deserves his place.

Regarding the match, Palace are in form we are not and I suspect Pulis will get his team more motivated than us; I also imagine they can be physical which reflects his own personality as a manager so they will win that battle. We are so lightweight at times, like against Stoke who bullied us and I presume Palace will do the same.

I'm fully expecting a 3-1 defeat.

I agree that Stoke bullied us and also expect the same again today

Really will need a massive performance from all the players to win today. Anything less and it's nil points again.