Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

Could be a scoreless draw as I can't see us breaking them down and I doubt they'll give us many opportunities to counter. A narrow loss more likely though.

This depends on many things - will the Palace players relax thinking they're safe (and also playing us!), will our players react to the recent slump in form, will the likes of Delph, Gabby and KEA be available for selection?

This has got a draw written all over it and it would suit both teams to pick up a point and edge closer to safety.

If available i'd pick the following:

.................Guzan

Lowton.Vlaar.Clark.Betrand

..............Westwood

.....KEA.................Delph.

...............Bacuna

.............Holt.Gabby

Subs: Steer, Baker, Luna, Albrighton, Tonev, Weimann, Robinson

Edited by theboyangel

Looking forward to this regardless of how bad we are, away days are always class. I do hope that Gabby and Delph are back though. I think it's time Tonev was given another go from the start, in the last two games he's done more in the short time he's been on than Weimann has, who started them both.

• Like 2

If Gabby, Delph and KEA are all back, and no new injuries, there is no reason we shouldn't get a good result.

Other then the fact that we haven't won an away game since New Years' Day and Palace's home record against teams in the bottom-half under Pulis is particularly impressive?

We won't win. Big John made a good point a while back. He pointed out that the pattern under Lambert is to lose repeatedly until genuine crisis is setting in, and then somehow fish a win from somewhere. Then repeat. We've done it loads this season - the wins against Cardiff, Sunderland and Norwich were all at moments of real crisis. Don't think we've reached that point yet, ergo 3-0 Palace, Bannan to score a screamer from outside the area. 

• Like 1