Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

Can't see past a loss, we don't tend to beat teams on good from, (or even teams on poor form that often), palace are tough to break down, we struggle to break teams down even if they aren't difficult to, and we like to gift goals away, Our luck stinks lately. Think we're gonna be relying on other teams results to keep us clear of the bottom 3 till the end of the season as I can't see more than a couple of points coming our way.

I read somewhere that we've never lost a 15.07 kick off before hopefully we can keep that going.

I

I heard that Crystal Palace had never beaten Aston Villa in a 15:07 kick off so that's another record possibly about to be broken!

:D

• Like 2

Tony Pulis has got the maximum out of this Palace team and I expect them to turn Villa over by a couple of goals.

If Lambert can get the maximum out of this Villa team we should come away with at least a point.

Prediction: Palace 2 Villa 0

It's pretty sad that for some people it seems as if the manager is becoming more important than the club itself.

100% agree. Can't believe people still defend him.

This is the match thread for the weekend, keep it on topic or bugger off to the PL thread please mate

This aimed at me or mantis?

It's pretty sad that for some people it seems as if the manager is becoming more important than the club itself.

100% agree. Can't believe people still defend him.

This is the match thread for the weekend, keep it on topic or bugger off to the PL thread please mate

This aimed at me or mantis?

Probably both.

Every. Single. Thread.

Anyway, Palace will win this 6-0. Bannan double hattrick.

• Like 1

Was speaking to a Liverpool fan at work. He asked me who we had this weekend and when I told him he laughed and said you'll lose that. I couldn't disagree, crystal **** palace Jesus Christ :(