Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

Even if we win this 8-0, I still think Lambert needs to go at the end of the season. Only reason we aren't in a relegation battle is because the bottom 5 are very poor this year especially the bottom 3.

Edited by Czechlad

Palace are now better than the last time we played them while we are even worse so another rubbish team doing the double over us.

Somehow, this type of logic doesn't always work.

It's already worked this season.

That's why he said "doesn't always" work.

I honestly think Saturday will be a wake up call for even the staunchest pro Lambert supporters.

This crap is spreading across the entire forum now, is there really any need?

Personally, I honestly think that every single one of us should be hoping for 3 points, what anybody thinks of Lambert is irrelevant.

I agree. It's pretty sad that for some people it seems as if the manager is becoming more important than the club itself.
Speaking of crap.

Even if we win this 8-0, I still think Lambert needs to go at the end of the season. Only reason we aren't in a relegation battle is because the bottom 5 are very poor this year especially the bottom 3.

I think we have a great chance of getting the 0.

It's pretty sad that for some people it seems as if the manager is becoming more important than the club itself.

100% agree. Can't believe people still defend him.

That isn't what I meant, and I think you knew that as well.

This is gonna be a tough one. I imagine KEA will be important this match as he needs to close some of their midfield down when they have the ball. Gabby really needs to put a shift in. Weimann I am sick off, been the same all season and I am tired off it. No end product ever.

We are in a relegation battle. What else are we playing for?

Why are all the kick offs next Saturday at 15:07?

25th anniversary of Hillsborough. That game was stopped after six minutes.

Why are ALL the kick offs at 15.07

At this point complete mawkishness.
Maybe not quite for this thread but I think if you were from a family who had lost someone at Hillsborough, and had spent 25 years fighting against the aftermath of police lies to the inquest, politicians and the press which had unjustifiably branded your loved one as a drunken hooligan and had failed in the most basic way to hold a proper investigation into the cause of their death, you might not share the feeling that this is "mawkishness". Edited by briny_ear

It's pretty sad that for some people it seems as if the manager is becoming more important than the club itself.

100% agree. Can't believe people still defend him.

This is the match thread for the weekend, keep it on topic or bugger off to the PL thread please mate

• Like 1

I think we will win, don't think Holt will start away from home and I assume Gabby/KEA will be back. Delph I'm not so sure about.

Goose

Lowton Vlaar Clark Bertrand

Bacuna Westwood KEA Albrighton

Gabby Weimann

Is how I think we'll line up