Leicester City

Villan4Life

that's when you can label them as bottlers - if they don't turn up vs utd who stroll around to a comfortable 2 or 3 nil win

the problem with "bottlers" is if Leicester give absolutely everything in that game, play some great football, run themselves in to the ground but then lose thanks to a utd penalty or simply because utd are better then the bottler tag is nonsense

14 hours ago, JamieZ said:

Wait till you hear about what they did a few years ago!

One of the greatest achievements in Sport for a long time!

Brendan Rodgers is an idiot.  Why didn't he just buy an £65 million pound, hundred grand a week midfielder in January like Manchester  United were smart enough to do? 🤡

• Like 1

Just now, Demitri_C said:

Leicester bottled it big time 

i don't think so. 5th is a great position for a team like Leicester. Just because a team loses doesn't mean they automatically bottle it.

The teams above them are much better and some of the teams below them are as well. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, The_Rev said:

Brendan Rodgers is an idiot.  Why didn't he just buy an £65 million pound, hundred grand a week midfielder in January like Manchester  United were smart enough to do? 🤡

Bit like arsenal with arshavin and us 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Xela said:

i don't think so. 5th is a great position for a team like Leicester. Just because a team loses doesn't mean they automatically bottle it.

The teams above them are much better and some of the teams below them are as well. 

Yep, they haven't buckled under pressure with 2 or 3 games left they've been poor for a long time now, points at their start to the season flattering them as much as anything 

46 minutes ago, Xela said:

Mate did you see how clear they were for cl? That is a big time bottle job.

Normally it would be but they literally had 3rd place cemented and finished 5th.  That is poor.

It was a complete implosion.

Delighted as cant stand vardy little chav

• Like 1

I thought Leicester shot themselves in the foot today but some of the players they had to play I don't think can say bottlers. Morgan makes Maguire look mobile and Chowdray is a dreadful player

56 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I thought Leicester shot themselves in the foot today but some of the players they had to play I don't think can say bottlers. Morgan makes Maguire look mobile and Chowdray is a dreadful player

Yes player for player compare the teams they had out today. Ricardo hasn't played a game since lockdown and he has been the best right back in the league this season. Having said that they could easily have been two up at half time. OGS has been lucky to have his a team available to him for the key part of the season. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

8 penalties this season. EIGHT!!

That's 8 times more penalties than Villa and we don’t exactly play THAT differently. Both like to break quickly and both like to get in behind the defence. How in the hell have they been given so many spot kicks. Its absolutely ridiculous.

47 minutes ago, One For The Road said:

8 penalties this season. EIGHT!!

That's 8 times more penalties than Villa and we don’t exactly play THAT differently. Both like to break quickly and both like to get in behind the defence. How in the hell have they been given so many spot kicks. Its absolutely ridiculous.

We don’t have that lightning quick forward that gets in behind and has to be hacked down though.  Imagine how many penalties prime Gabby would win in these times.

Just now, Wainy316 said:

We don’t have that lightning quick forward that gets in behind and has to be hacked down though.  Imagine how many penalties prime Gabby would win in these times.

Grealish does get into the box and at pace too. Considering he is meant to he a "diver" or he "goes down to easily", I find it incredible that we never get pens and yet Leicester get an average of one per match.

Â