Leicester City

Villan4Life

1 minute ago, One For The Road said:

Grealish does get into the box and at pace too. Considering he is meant to he a "diver" or he "goes down to easily", I find it incredible that we never get pens and yet Leicester get an average of one per match.

I knows today’s pen doesn’t fit the mould but I’m putting down to the over the top ball, fast striker, getting hacked down by the last man.  How many of the 8 has Vardy won?

Just now, Wainy316 said:

I knows today’s pen doesn’t fit the mould but I’m putting down to the over the top ball, fast striker, getting hacked down by the last man.  How many of the 8 has Vardy won?

I'm not sure but I'd get a few. One today was for a ridiculously given hand ball tho. 

• 1 month later...

Lots of pics of their new training facility in the gallery in the link - looks amazing!

https://www.lcfc.com/galleries/1950021/lcfc-reveal-seagrave-training-ground

LCFC Reveal Seagrave Training Ground

An extensive look at Leicester City's all-new training facility, located in Seagrave, north Leicestershire.

LC9391-019.JPG?width=1050&height=591

Edited by ender4
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

First time I ever heard Maddison speak but he talks really well about the tactics and the gameplan and is quite honest. Can see why Southgate wouldnt let him near the team

Edited by Zatman
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

On 20/01/2021 at 08:52, Zatman said:

First time I ever heard Maddison speak but he talks really well about the tactics and the gameplan and is quite honest. Can see why Southgate wouldnt let him near the team

Seems like an affable guy. I really liked his answers. Not only was he honest, but he was thoughtful and reflective—gave us some insight into the things we don't necessarily see on our end.

• 3 months later...
34 minutes ago, icouldtelltheworld said:

Really hope they beat Chelsea today

yeah, I thought that. Everytime I think that though, the team I prefer always lose.

It's really annoying. Usually happens when I watch rugby union or NFL too.

2 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

yeah, I thought that. Everytime I think that though, the team I prefer always lose.

It's really annoying. Usually happens when I watch rugby union or NFL too.

Can you take some class A drugs and pretend to be a nose next season then? 

38 minutes ago, av1 said:

Can you take some class A drugs and pretend to be a nose next season then? 

Tempting ;)

But

spacer.png

On 20/01/2021 at 21:38, PaulC said:

I expected Leicester might fall away as a team after they won the league but they really haven't and are serious challengers. 

Perfect case study for us really, they're well run with good recruitment and play decent football. We're a little bit behind them at the minute but it proves you can make progress and regularly mix it the big boys. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Xela said:

Perfect case study for us really, they're well run with good recruitment and play decent football. We're a little bit behind them at the minute but it proves you can make progress and regularly mix it the big boys. 

And if you can keep mixing it with the top 4 big boys for a good few years, then you become part of the big boys.

Have to admit, I’m very jealous of Leicester. Winning the premier league and then having their team actually turn up for a FA cup final. Even if they lose now team has done them well. 
Clearly the top team in the Midlands at the moment. Even in our top premier league days we didn’t look like winning what they have.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Have to admit, I’m very jealous of Leicester. Winning the premier league and then having their team actually turn up for a FA cup final. Even if they lose now team has done them well. 
Clearly the top team in the Midlands at the moment. Even in our top premier league days we didn’t look like winning what they have.

East Midlands 😉

5 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

I've been jealous of them too over the past few years, but now that we finally have owners who know what they're doing I am greatly encouraged by their achievements. To be consistently challenging the top 4 and moments from winning the FA Cup is fantastic - and shows that it's possible for us too 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, icouldtelltheworld said:

I've been jealous of them too over the past few years, but now that we finally have owners who know what they're doing I am greatly encouraged by their achievements. To be consistently challenging the top 4 and moments from winning the FA Cup is fantastic - and shows that it's possible for us too 

I agree, but them winning the league was still something else and I just can’t  see us doing that 

• Like 1

Â