Summer Speculation 2014

SamTaylor123

BREAKING: Dave Shorts News sources understand that a deal has been struck, to buy some new Bermuda shorts out of the catalogue. It's understood this is going to be a loan deal, with an option to buy next Summer.

• Like 1

Canales wanting to stay in his home country rather than move in a last minute job to a country where he doesn't speak the language and it's cold. Perfectly acceptable tbh.

It's a shame though, we need a clever attacking mid and he would have been more or less perfect, kind of like a mini David silva!

Canales wanting to stay in his home country rather than move in a last minute job to a country where he doesn't speak the language and it's cold. Perfectly acceptable tbh. 

Don't think anyone would argue any other way.

But we've had an entire transfer window.  We shouldn't be one of the lowest spending teams in the league.

nah we were nevr interested, pr stunt to a peas the fans, try n sell sum season tickets, token jester, nva intrested, smowk scream,

It's got to be difficult to attract a decent AM player. These players are usually in demand if they're any good. We're up for sale and have narrowly missed relegation the last two seasons and don't want to pay top dollar. If they get one in on loan I reckon they've performed miracles

I have no idea what Ryan Flynn is like but Westwood basically came from League 2 and he did alright.

Using that argument you could say all league 2 players could be good in the premiership. That's not the case though and that's why all other lower league signings failed.

To be fair Westwood came from League one. League 2 was J-Bowz territory

Westwood was playing in League 2 in 11/12 and we signed him in the summer so that's why I said basically.

I have no idea what Ryan Flynn is like but Westwood basically came from League 2 and he did alright.

Using that argument you could say all league 2 players could be good in the premiership.  That's not the case though and that's why all other lower league signings failed.

I didn't say that. I'm just pointing out that just because someone is from a lower league doesn't automatically mean it's a shit signing.

It's probably just Twitter crap anyway.

Don't think anyone would argue any other way.

But we've had an entire transfer window. We shouldn't be one of the lowest spending teams in the league.

When you see the three year loss plus the owner selling it is to be expected

nah we were nevr interested, pr stunt to a peas the fans, try n sell sum season tickets, token jester, nva intrested, smowk scream,

Wow.

Come again?

• Like 2

Come again?

Thats what she said 

• Like 1

whats the point in writing ''smowk'' instead of ''smoke''? following that logic aston villa becomes something like æstn uillæ

Come again?

Thats what she said 

She won't be when this Jlaw video finally comes out. There will be nothing left!

• Like 1

Was always were a bit of a tenuous link imo, know which club I'd rather be at atm (If I wasn't a Villa fan).

whats the point in writing ''smowk'' instead of ''smoke''? following that logic aston villa becomes something like æstn uillæ
Geoffrey Chaucer FTW.