The Boring Thread

Spoony

7 hours ago, Paddywhack said:

Even when the sound bar on my TV is switched off and the volume on my TV is set to zero, if you squint your ears you can still hear it.

Bit like my penis but only in reverse. When the volume is set to full, if you squint your eyes you still can't see it.

*Runs off leaving not only coat, wife and kids*

• Like 1

6 hours ago, A'Villan said:

Bit like my penis but only in reverse. When the volume is set to full, if you squint your eyes you still can't see it.

*Runs off leaving not only coat, wife and kids*

A'Villan has been on the old crack pipe again.. 

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, Paddywhack said:

Even when the sound bar on my TV is switched off and the volume on my TV is set to zero, if you squint your ears you can still hear it.

A mate of mine once build a DIY 'hi-fi' from a kit. He put the amp control panel on upside down, and it very faintly picked up Radio 4 when it was switched off. 

• Haha 1

I made some raspberry vinegar this week. 

It has a rich raspberry taste, with a sharp vinegar-like aftertaste/finish. I am adequately pleased with my first attempts at home made vinegar. 

I am thinking about making some chilli infused olive oil now. I think it will taste good too.

• Like 1

My wife took her mum to the tooth hospital to have a tooth out today.

I saved her some dinner but at quarter to eleven at night she's still there as it won't stop bleeding due to her blood thinning drugs. 

I'm going to chuck the dinner away in a minute. 

8 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I saved her some dinner but at quarter to eleven at night she's still there as it won't stop bleeding due to her blood thinning drugs. 

Inconsiderate cow!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, sidcow said:

I bet the second that dinner slid off the plate into the bin, she walked in the front door saying "Thank God that's over, I'm bloody starving!"

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 01/02/2019 at 07:05, mjmooney said:

A mate of mine once build a DIY 'hi-fi' from a kit. He put the amp control panel on upside down, and it very faintly picked up Radio 4 when it was switched off. 

That reminded me, back when I was young I could tune the hifi in my bedroom to pick up the conversation my older brother was having on the cordless home phone. That was fun.

Â