Coffee or Tea

maqroll

Coffee or Tea  

101 members have voted

1. 1. What is your preferred cup?

• Coffee
    • Tea
  2. 2. How many cups of coffee do you drink a day?

• 4+
  3. 3. How many cups of tea do you drink a day?

• 4+

I've always wanted to drink Kopi Luwak, but it's really difficult to get hold of it in Sittingbourne. I've asked in Asda several times but I think there's a language barrier with the local Kentish cockerneys.

As a compromise I've been force feeding the cat teabags.

I have a cup of instant when I get to work , more out of habit than anything ... Usually gold blend but as we just worked on a project involving coffee and have about 300 jars left over I'm currently drinking some unknown coffee ( its blind testing so unbranded )It does the job I guess

I'll have a frappuccino from time to time if I'm out and about and the gingerbread latte at Christmas but all in all In not a huge drinker ... I actually had a jar I bought go off as it was in the cupboard for around 10 years ....It turns white eventually

Don't drink tea much to the amusement of many a hotel owner etc when I'm travelling ... Seems the tea drinking Englishman stereotype is alive and kicking :)

I've mentioned my work colleague before who takes 20 mins to make his coffee and has an excel spreadsheet with the idea range of water temperature for each brew ... He even has arguments with other coffee drinkers on a coffee forum about it (wtf) he'll often pour away the whole batch if it doesn't meet his quality standards and start again !!

I drink coffee at work (Same as Tamuff, a Costa a day. It's basically part of my routine now. Which annoys me because I give them so much money and it's dreadful coffee)

At home I pretty much exclusively drink tea.

Also, frappucinos are vile. One of those things where it's not just that I don't like them, it's that I can't comprehend how anyone else could like them.

• Like 1

I bring 800-1000 bags of pyramid bags back with me, in a vacuum bag whenever I go to the UK. I drink about 10 cups of tea a day on average with a milk.

My philosophy with tea a tea bag is: 3 minutes 3 squeezes then add milk.

My philosophy with tea a tea bag is: 3 minutes 3 squeezes then add milk.

A good philosophy. I'd say 3 mins is a good minimum to let the tea infuse properly. The longer you let it infuse, the more antioxidants are released, apparently.

Â