Coffee or Tea

maqroll

Coffee or Tea  

101 members have voted

1. 1. What is your preferred cup?

• Coffee
    • Tea
  2. 2. How many cups of coffee do you drink a day?

• 4+
  3. 3. How many cups of tea do you drink a day?

• 4+

I drink a cup of Luzianne coffee (THE BEST) in the morning, and I drink herbal tea throughout the winter, maybe a cup every other day. I get this stuff called "Breathe Deep" by Yogi Tea Company. It's fantastic for dry or scratchy throats and you don't need to sweeten it.

Edited by maqroll

Can't stand tea but drink quite a bit of coffee at work. Normally around 3-5 cups a day. I'll drink any brand really but prefer the Milicano stuff from Kenco, it's almost like it's not instant.

I agree it is better than most instants but its still most definitely instant, its close to filter coffee but even filter coffee is only a halfway house imo

Can't stand tea but drink quite a bit of coffee at work. Normally around 3-5 cups a day. I'll drink any brand really but prefer the Milicano stuff from Kenco, it's almost like it's not instant.

I agree it is better than most instants but its still most definitely instant, its close to filter coffee but even filter coffee is only a halfway house imo

What do you mean by halfway house? Filter is where it's at.

You might like your coffee dripped through a bag but to me its not a patch on coffee made in an expresso machine, made with steam at around 120psi. Do people really still make filter coffee? Even the caffetiere was a better idea than the filters but you thankfully only see them in France these days

You might like your coffee dropped through a bag but to me its not a patch on coffee made in an expresso machine, made with steam at around 120psi. Do people really still make filter coffee?
Filer is back, espresso has lost its cool. Try an aeropress coffee.

There is no superior method, just alternative methods.

http://gu.com/p/3jnkn

Edited by Mr_Dogg

You might like your coffee dripped through a bag but to me its not a patch on coffee made in an expresso machine, made with steam at around 120psi. Do people really still make filter coffee? Even the caffetiere was a better idea than the filters but you thankfully only see them in France these days

I drink ONLY filter coffee unless Americano is the only alternative. 

Greatly prefer it to any other style. 

ibra-face-ref.gif

• Like 1

If you filter coffee through a £20 filter-machine from asda, it will taste just as vile as an espresso made from a £20 espresso-machine from asda. The problem is not the type of coffee, it's the utterly useless hardware people have in their homes.

And most coffee-houses cheat by pouring water in an espresso and pass it off as coffee, (americano I think). YUCK!

Use one of these and you get proper wonderful coffee

IFtdwd7.jpg

If one prefers espresso, by all means, it's lovely. But prepare to pay for the hardware.

Nespresso machines FTW.

Ive done the "grinding my own beans" thing and its a real ball ache.

EDIT In before the innuendos.

Fnar fnar.

Edited by Eames

Â