Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

chappy

This Sheffield side lost against Walsall last week after being 1-0 up. Poor poor performance Kambert no excuses. Were winning on luck at the moment.

Kambert out :P But seriously, I slightly fear for this team if they struggle against a struggling league 1 team.

The real frustrating thing is that it's an immediate step backwards after an important & much-needed win at Sunderland. could have been starting out the new year with a hint of momentum, but a loss like this upsets the fans, pushes the pressure straight back on manager & damages confidence of players.

hard to see any points from the next two league games, so the pressure for a win against WBA at the end of the month will be huge. a positive signing or two in the meanwhile might help ease matters

We have so little creativity and passing ability in the team, we can only play counter attacking football. To the point that we are so garbage we get beaten by league 1 and league 2 teams at home. That isn't the romance of the cup or an anomaly, we are pathetically poor at home. I don't know who or what to blame for it, but it's unforgivable.

We had a very tough start to the season though...

Agreed. When the fixture list was released, I looked at our early run and thought to myself that we were going to have a really difficult 38 games.

• Like 4

Awful, awful, awful.

They haven't got a bloody brain between them, they really haven't, add this to the fact most of them didn't look interested and the end result was expected.

Really pleased that Helenius scored, at least he looked like he wanted to make things happen when he came on, which is more than can be said for Weimann, who was shit, really, really shit. He can't start against Arse, surely. My dog would do a better job.

And please keep Given as back up keeper, Steer is just too bloody slow getting rid at times.

So just to sum up....

Not Interested

Bacuna, Westwood, Lambert

Awful

Luna, Steer

Just About Okay

Clark, Albrighton

Should Have Done Better

Benteke, Lowton, Tonev, Delph

Absolute Shite

Weimann

Okay