What you eatin' there then?

chrisp65

16 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Discuss 

FB_IMG_1506113584956.jpg

That is so many levels of wrong

Walkers salt and vinegar on bottom tier? Same as salt and vinegar squares? Pickled onion monster munch ranked low?

Doritos top tier? 

I'm getting angrier the more I look at it. 

*deep breath*

• Haha 1

Walkers bog standard crisps are some of the worst value for money crisps imaginable. I'd rather have most supermarket own brand than Walkers. They're a classic example of advertising over quality. **** off Linekar, you pant-shitting advertiser of crap crisps.

Seabrook are amazing. Sensations belong higher up. McCoys belong in the top half too. 

What kind of disgrace of a man eats the Pringles potato sludge? They're absolutely vile.

Edited by Davkaus

My God tier would be

Beef Space Raiders, T-Bone Steak Roysters, Roast Beef and Mustard Brannigans,  Onion Rings, Nice & Spicy Nik Naks and Frazzles

That  list is harsh on Skips and soft on Doritos in my opinion. Like Billy Connolly says (about toblerone) what sadist makes a snack with sharp edges? :)

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, 8pints said:

My God tier would be

Beef Space Raiders, T-Bone Steak Roysters, Roast Beef and Mustard Brannigans,  Onion Rings, Nice & Spicy Nik Naks and Frazzles

That  list is harsh on Skips and soft on Doritos in my opinion. Like Billy Connolly says (about toblerone) what sadist makes a snack with sharp edges? :)

Great shout. Some of the best crisps ever 

• Like 1

That crisp chart is a load of cobblers. Hasn't even got Snaps on it. 

Had Snyder's Honey Mustard & Onion Pretzel pieces last night with a bottle of proper Root Beer. Be. A. Utiful. 

Edited by Ingram85

15 hours ago, Xela said:

That is so many levels of wrong

Walkers salt and vinegar on bottom tier? Same as salt and vinegar squares? Pickled onion monster munch ranked low?

Doritos top tier? 

I'm getting angrier the more I look at it. 

*deep breath*

Frazzles are the best on that chart. 

On 22/09/2017 at 21:59, mjmooney said:

Discuss 

FB_IMG_1506113584956.jpg

This is so wrong I assume it's been done deliberately to wind people up (not by you, Mike :) )

How can 5 out of the 6 in the God Tier be plain, salted crisps (and popcorn)?

Went to the Red Cow in Smethwick for an Indian mixer. We went for the 'Mad Cow' - £32 of grilled meat on a sizzling platter. 

The 7 of us just about finished it off. 

Meat sweats. 

• Like 2

Â