What you eatin' there then?

chrisp65

6 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

I genuinely believe I could do some serious damage to that. It took 7 of you wimps for that one plate? 

The photo doesn't do it justice unfortunately! It was a deep tray full of meat!

Red Cow on Smethwick High Street if you fancy the challenge :)

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Xela said:

The photo doesn't do it justice unfortunately! It was a deep tray full of meat!

Red Cow on Smethwick High Street if you fancy the challenge :)

@Ingram85....believe me when i say @Xelais no amateur when it comes to consuming copious amounts of meat ;)

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I'd challenge anyone to a meat competition. 

32 ounce steak is the biggest I've done i think, smashed that but the starter and sides weren't a good idea...after that it just seems to get really expensive so I've never bothered, needs to be cooked to perfection too

my problem tends to be i get bored so cant do it, couldnt eat say 10 sausages for shits and giggles because after a couple i've had enough

xela's mixed grills look right down my alley, would also recommend the fiesta del asado mixed grill, lots of different cuts and flavours

5 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

32 ounce steak is the biggest I've done i think, smashed that but the starter and sides weren't a good idea...after that it just seems to get really expensive so I've never bothered, needs to be cooked to perfection too

my problem tends to be i get bored so cant do it, couldnt eat say 10 sausages for shits and giggles because after a couple i've had enough

xela's mixed grills look right down my alley, would also recommend the fiesta del asado mixed grill, lots of different cuts and flavours

Im funny with sausages, and usually hit a wall with them. Steak, lamb etc I can eat loads of. Medium rare for me.

Edited by Rugeley Villa
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

They roasted a turkey a little too long at the restaurant tonight, so I carved off some pieces that I could eat and some that I fed to my cats, who had never tried turkey. They think it's ok, lol. I fried up a yellow onion in olive oil, then made a little gravy. Tossed the onion in the gravy, and then put in a bunch of white turkey meat, which soaks up the gravy nicely. Sprinkled in a decent helping of yellow curry powder, cracked pepper and sea salt. Ate it up right outta the pan.

Edited by maqroll
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Xela said:

Chicken pathia and garlic nan :)

I had such high hopes for this posting.......then all I see is five words and a smiley face.

No pics :angry:

Shame on you.

34 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

I had such high hopes for this posting.......then all I see is five words and a smiley face.

No pics :angry:

Shame on you.

It was just a standard take-away mate. The next meat feast is not too long away...

:P

• Haha 1

Fried egg in olive oil, shredded Asiago, cracked pepper and sea salt, with a few drops of Habanero sauce and some thinly sliced scallion on toasted sourdough. Grrrrr

Edited by maqroll

Â