What you eatin' there then?

chrisp65

1 hour ago, Xela said:

Went to the Red Cow in Smethwick for an Indian mixer. We went for the 'Mad Cow' - £32 of grilled meat on a sizzling platter. 

The 7 of us just about finished it off. 

Meat sweats. 

Pics or GTFO. Again. 

5 hours ago, Xela said:

Here we go...

image.png.30e804881c46c51bb1355be171c1f208.png 

'ckin Ada !!!! :blink:

That is some serious meat action going on there dude !!! Kudos for finishing it off !!

Actually, i went to my sikh mate's son's lohri celebration (like a christening) at the heritage building next door to the red cow. I got totally lashed sitting with the "uncles" and i seemed to be the only one out of about 400 there that was getting stuck in to the food ! All for me - lovely !

The booze was all free, spirits on the tables..... i dont remember getting home AT ALL and as for the day after..... it was a blur.

So....... I'm meeting up with the same two sikh lads end of Oct and i think I've decided where, thanks to my "researcher" :D

Edited by mottaloo
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, mottaloo said:

'ckin Ada !!!! :blink:

That is some serious meat action going on there dude !!! Kudos for finishing it off !!

It's the biggest Indian mixed grill I think you can get in the Midlands... it was never ending! They do smaller ones  as well 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, mottaloo said:

A bloomin' great food and with it's low GI rating, it's perfect for my BP.

Good shout there, mj !

Only thing is, in my case, I smother it in double cream and brown sugar. :mrgreen:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

I've only ever eaten peanut butter in chocolate and have always liked it, but I've just tried it on a bit of toast and it's rubbish.

4/10, won't do again.

I think it's blahhdy gorgeous on a few rounds of toast.

Has to be Skippy's crunchy though.

1 hour ago, Paddywhack said:

I've only ever eaten peanut butter in chocolate and have always liked it, but I've just tried it on a bit of toast and it's rubbish.

4/10, won't do again.

U WOT M8?

Confused-Jacksonville-Jaguars-fan-in-sta

• Haha 2

Just made an apple sauce to go with grilled mackerel.

Had an old Bramley knocking around the bottom of the fridge, so boiled that up with a little water and a Braeburn chopped into half-cm cubes, added some lemon juice for sharpness and date syrup and a tsp of redcurrant jelly for sweetness and colour, hot smoked paprika, salt and pepper.  Worked well, quick and easy.

Â