Who is going down...

tonyh29

nope because if they then fluke a win v Arsenal on the last day that will take them to 36 points and I don't trust us to get two draws in this run in.

Lose their next three and even with a win v Arsenal they only get 35 so I'd be quite confident we can manage a draw in the run in.

Sunderland: 87.8% ^

Cardiff: 83.0% v

Fulham: 68.2% v

Norwich: 57.9% ^

Villa: 1.3% ^

West Brom: 1.3% v

Swansea: 0.5% v

Cardiff: 94.7% v

Sunderland: 86.0% ^

Fulham: 81.2% v

Norwich: 32.8% v

West Brom: 3.0% v

Palace: 1.0% v

Swansea: 0.8% v

Villa: 0.5% v

• Like 1

we need a miracle

i have to wonder about the mentality of posts like this. WE need a miracle? when the teams below us have fixtures as they do, and need to essentially win the majority of their remaining games to pass us? We're not the ones needing the miracle

One point to Sunderland today would actually not be too bad, as they play Cardiff next weekend.

Sunderland needs 9 points to overtake us if they get one point today. A point today gives them hope vs Cardiff and they can kill off Cardiff's chances of overtaking us with a win next Saturday.

we need a miracle

i have to wonder about the mentality of posts like this. WE need a miracle? when the teams below us have fixtures as they do, and need to essentially win the majority of their remaining games to pass us? We're not the ones needing the miracle

yeah I know, it was a joke, rule of three's, the previous two responses were we need... I was just being hilariously funny.

we need a miracle

nonsense

see my other response.

Cardiff: 84.8% ^

Fulham: 83.8% ^

Norwich: 83.7% ^

Sunderland: 45.1% v

West Brom: 2.2% ^

Villa: 0.4% v

Sunderland: 87.8% ^

Cardiff: 83.0% v

Fulham: 68.2% v