Sunderland: 0.1% v

West Brom: 0.1% <->

Cardiff: 97.8% ^

Norwich: 94.7% ^

Fulham: 87.7% ^

Sunderland: 18.6% v

Villa: 1.1% ^

West Brom: 0.1% v

Sad to see Fulham drop as it's a great away day, I hope they come back up at the first attempt.

Really doubt it. As mentioned, they have an aging squad. Maybe if they retain nearly everyone, they can get a good season out of those older players and get back into the premier league, then have the owner reinvest in a whole new team. 

They should get Lambert if (or when) we let him leave.

He can probably do well there also keep them in the PL for a season or two if they get promoted until the owners decide they want more than just survival (once they are established again).

I hope Fulham go down, so we can bid for Lewis Holtby.

But at the same time, they'll no longer sign Bent.....

Just hope Saggy Chops takes him off our hands if QPR return to the Prem.

Re Fulham - they're an inoffensive club, very family orientated and difficult to despise so I'm not cheerful they've been relegated (barring it's kept us in the league!)

Wouldn't mind taking Kaklinic (sp?!?!) off their hands either.

I hoped Fulham go down, so we can bid for Lewis Holtby.

He's on loan from Spurs so I doubt Fulham going down will make any difference to whether we can sign him or not.

Edited by Robbie09

Have to be fair when norwich did their summer business i thought bloody hell they'll do well, comfortably at least 12th..

They won't lose too many players though i wouldn't have thought so i reckon they'll have a good championship squad next season.

I rarely root for any team to drop, it seems harsh. But I kind of want Norwich to go down. There is nothing like able about that club.

I will laugh when they go down, because of their fan's reactions and how they for some reason thought they were gods gift to football. People like Wiz on here, telling us they know better and of course, McNally on twitter making comments too.

I might send him a nice tweet, wishing him well in the championship.

I rarely root for any team to drop, it seems harsh. But I kind of want Norwich to go down. There is nothing like able about that club.

I will laugh when they go down, because of their fan's reactions and how they for some reason thought they were gods gift to football. People like Wiz on here, telling us they know better and of course, McNally on twitter making comments too.

I might send him a nice tweet, wishing him well in the championship.

Can you send him one on my behalf too please!

• Like 1

Â