Who is going down...

tonyh29

Wolfswinkel, Cornelius, Osvaldo and Mitroglou.

Quite a lot of money was spent on that four with **** all return from each.

If my maths is correct, Kozak has scored as many Premier League goals this season as these 4 combined.

Yep those 4 cost in excess of 40m quid too. Scary how much money is wasted in football.

If my maths is correct, Kozak has scored as many Premier League goals this season as these 4 combined.

Just shows how much of a gamble pretty much every buy is. Osvaldo from those especially is big head scratcher given his history.

Just shows how much of a gamble pretty much every buy is. Osvaldo from those especially is big head scratcher given his history.

So those four cost the same as our spending under Lambert?  :o

Edited by dodgyknees

So those four cost the same as our spending under Lambert?  :o

yeah, or at least close to it.

Yeah but he's shit.

• Like 3

Yeah but he's shit.

I'm going to invoke the black and white thinking argument here: I don't think many people would say he is shit, but rather they recognise his limitations as a footballer. He has no pace, isn't particularly strong or good in the air, but he does seem to have a knack of being in the right place to score the odd goal. A decent back-up player but,imo, he isn't a starter.

Yeah but he's shit.

I'm going to invoke the black and white thinking argument here: I don't think many people would say he is shit, but rather they recognise his limitations as a footballer. He has no pace, isn't particularly strong or good in the air, but he does seem to have a knack of being in the right place to score the odd goal. A decent back-up player but,imo, he isn't a starter.

Honestly, I've seen a lot of posts on here that pretty much say "Yeah, he's shit" that aren't balanced assessments like yours.

Edited by Mantis

How many times has Scott parker been relegated now?

Twice.
i just checked because i thought it was 4, but its 3 times

Newcastle 06/07

west ham 10/11

Fulham 13/14

edit - it was twice, never got relegated with Newcastle.

Edited by Jimzk5
  • Like 1

I don't know about that, mels job is in question so he needs a win badly to impress the board, and poyet is very much an idealist.

This could be similar to chile vs Ecuador last fall I suppose.

Â