Who is going down...

tonyh29

I rate Hughton as a manager. Think he's been unlucky in his managerial career so far.

Unlucky in that all the players he buys are shitty, or that his negative ineffective tactics don't work?

Edited by Rovers13
  • Like 1

He did well with our dear neighbors down the road, and he actually did a decent job at Newcastle and was unfairly sacked there. He got manager of the month 3 times in the first 5 months of the season and lead them to promotion in first place.   Norwich I guess is the worse he has done in his career so far.

I think Norwich will go down now. Morons at the top who sack the manager with just 5 matches to go.

They will be accompanied by Solskjaer and Cardiff and Poyet and Sunderland.

Two poor managers goes down and one team with a poor managerial decision go down.

I think Norwich will go down now. Morons at the top who sack the manager with just 5 matches to go.

They will be accompanied by Solskjaer and Cardiff and Poyet and Sunderland.

Two poor managers goes down and one team with a poor managerial decision go down.

They surely would've gone down with Hughton though. And I don't know how poyet can be considered a poor manager.

Cardiff: 96.1% ^

Fulham: 82.6% v

Sunderland: 77.5% ^

Norwich: 36.9% ^

West Brom: 3.7% v

Palace: 1.3% v

Villa: 1.0% ^

Swansea: 0.9% ^

(Hull now safe)

Fulham: 93.4%

Cardiff: 86.4%

Sunderland: 74.9%

Norwich: 21.5%

West Brom: 13.9%

Palace: 8.7%

Hull: 0.7%

Swansea: 0.3%

Villa: 0.2%

Edited by leviramsey

I rate Lambert as a manager. Think he's been unlucky in his managerial career so far.

Unlucky in that all the players he buys are shitty, or that his negative ineffective tactics don't work?

Well, it fits...

Sunderland haven't won on a Monday since 2002 when they beat Leicester 2-1 I suppose the danger is that these runs are there to end, hopefully not tonight though.

Sunderland haven't won on a Monday since 2002 when they beat Leicester 2-1 I suppose the danger is that these runs are there to end, hopefully not tonight though.

I think people will find these 'records' for every football match

I think it's 18 matches though so it's not one that when you look at it more closely it isn't as bad as it seems although I suppose most of the games would have been against teams challenging at the top of the table.

Â