Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

If he does have lack of funds why go for Holt?

Why not save the money/wages for something we desperately need?

I firmly believe there is something being worked on in the background. Holt is an extra option for us having lost Kozak.

• Like 1

If he does have lack of funds why go for Holt?

Why not save the money/wages for something we desperately need?

I firmly believe there is something being worked on in the background. Holt is an extra option for us having lost Kozak.

I agree. I don't believe this will affect our other signings.

• Like 1

I'm sorry for not getting excited about signing grant Holt,but it hasn't always been my dream to sign a fat 32 year old who can't get into a shit Wigan team, with only 2 years experience of playing in the premier league and who has spent his career elbowing his way through lower division football play for Aston Villa.

Just, eurgh.

Experienced player, proven to be decent in the premiership for a struggling team. 6 month loan, no risk. Whats the problem?!?!

Happy with that for now.

Desperately need a creative midfielder (ince, nolan), a central defender (scott dann) and a left back (if funds left) now.

I'm sorry for not getting excited about signing grant Holt,but it hasn't always been my dream to sign a fat 32 year old who can't get into a shit Wigan team, with only 2 years experience of playing in the premier league and who has spent his career elbowing his way through lower division football play for Aston Villa.

Just, eurgh.

No-one's getting excited, but people are hugely over-reacting to a short term loan deal that will most likely cost us peanuts.

• Like 4

Just, eurgh.

Indeed.... would of been useful last saturday!

Â