Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

Listen lads, and ladettes. There's nothing afoot, so there's really no need for this mass scramble over a PM. In the unlikely event that i'm wrong, then we'll all find out in good time anyway. Can we please stop going on about this mystery PM.

• Like 3

The old saying is no news is good news.  But that's not true on VT.  We all turn into snarling angry beasts and make horrible assumptions about everyone at the club, on VT, and especially the Prime Minister.  :)

For that reason especially, I appreciate Villa-Revolution and others who look to turn it into a laugh about breakfast, or Dr. Who, or Beatles lyrics, or whatever. 

Well looks like things got interesting in here last night.

Lads we haven't got ANY money, well at least not 10m!

That's why Lambert is scrapping around lower leagues looking for bargains who might help keep us up..........or not :(

You're right. I can't believe that this summer we scouted and signed players from the lower leagues of La Liga (Luna), Serie A (Kozak) and the Eredivisie (Bacuna).

Helenius agent says

Mads Bach Lund ‏@MadsBachLundSEG49m

@TrransferNews let me make it clear, @AlexKroesSEG is my colleauge and the agent of depay. Just to clear up any confusion! #SEG

Interesting. Kroes is Locadia's agent and was known to have been seen at Bodymoor Heath a couple of months ago. At the time it was assumed that it was because of Locadia but maybe it was Depay all along?

Â