Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

The old saying is no news is good news.  But that's not true on VT.  We all turn into snarling angry beasts and make horrible assumptions about everyone at the club, on VT, and especially the Prime Minister.  :)

For that reason especially, I appreciate Villa-Revolution and others who look to turn it into a laugh about breakfast, or Dr. Who, or Beatles lyrics, or whatever. 

Just hope Benteke turns into that snarling angry beast this evening.

ps - Did you get that PM off Elvis? ;)

Can someone point me to the original post about the PM or is just one big joke?

On something like page 214, someone posted a link to twitter claiming we had agreed a €12m deal with PSV for this Depay guy, then GENTLEMAN (I think) claimed to know something about it and was certain it would happen, and then told someone to PM him so he could tell them about it privately, then everyone began desperately trying to get the PM and now it's turned into this...

On something like page 214, someone posted a link to twitter claiming we had agreed a €12m deal with PSV for this Depay guy, then GENTLEMAN (I think) claimed to know something about it and was certain it would happen, and then told someone to PM him so he could tell them about it privately, then everyone began desperately trying to get the PM and now it's turned into this...

& some on VT got the PM ;) (allegedly) & some didn't :(

Edited by villa-revolution

Well the saga is turning out to be more exciting than any potential signings. Not bad for a piece of fiction up by a person previously unknown for being itk?

Â