Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

Back to the tedious topic of player wages.

I was watching MOTD and I realised that every team I saw had experienced players on high wages, far more than us.

We act like it would be a criminal enterpise to do this, yes we once HAD to much overpaid dead wood and still have a few left, but surely now we just have lots of cheap, crap, youngsters which is barely keeping our heads above water.

This place is mental.

I imagine that when we do get any new signings through the door, we won't get a sniff of them until they are done, just like the summer.

Yep - there's never been protracted rumour-mongering and drawn out talks with Lambert's signings.

Helenius was the only one that took a while because of the Danish Stock Exchange but usually the OS confirms our signings a couple of hours after the thread opens on VT.

To be fair to the guy who posted it on twitter yesterday, he posted a couple of things last night that have happened today and it does appear that he's at the Ballon d'Or rehearsal, so he must have some sort of credentials that warrant him being there. He's just posted a picture of the team of the year.

I just don't see why on earth PSV would sell Depay and why he would come here, that alone leads me to believe this probably isn't gonna happen.

Edited by Pembers

So is there actually something in this Depay link because it's pretty hard to filter the serious stuff at the moment.

There's a guy posting on twitter saying he is a footy journo and that we are in talks, however a few of the boys on here reckon he is a wind up merchant who did the same thing last window. Only glimmer of hope is that he predicted the ruiz transfer and that's happened.

I wouldn't hold your breath though

Junior Billing's seems to be tweeting photos from the Ballon d'Or ceremony rehearsal.

He's also tweeted the team of the year already ahead of tonight's ceremony. Be interested to see if he's right !

Was Tonev in it?

Yes, along with Luna and Bowery

Can someone point me to the original post about the PM or is just one big joke?

Basically we are meant to be signing Memphis Depay for €12m from PSV.

But isn't he an AM,  not a PM

FIFA Team of the Year is: Team: Neuer; Dani Alves, Thiago Silva, Ramos, Lahm; Iniesta, Xavi, Ribery; Ronaldo, Ibrahimovic and Messi.

LEAKED: Ronaldo has won the Ballon D'or.

I guess this is the test so see how reliable he really is :P

Not exactly sticking his neck on the line with the CR7 prediction though is he?

Junior Billing's seems to be tweeting photos from the Ballon d'Or ceremony rehearsal.

He's also tweeted the team of the year already ahead of tonight's ceremony. Be interested to see if he's right !

But is he the original taker of said photo or is he just reposting what has already leaked? 

Oh and as for Ronaldo winning it, Bild (German paper) have reported that.

Edited by samjp26

FIFA Team of the Year is: Team: Neuer; Dani Alves, Thiago Silva, Ramos, Lahm; Iniesta, Xavi, Ribery; Ronaldo, Ibrahimovic and Messi.

LEAKED: Ronaldo has won the Ballon D'or.

I guess this is the test so see how reliable he really is :P

Not exactly sticking his neck on the line with the CR7 prediction though is he?

Yeh I know, true point. Think i'd just rather him be right than wrong  :( . Also seems strange that absolutely no other journalists have picked up on the Depay news at all. 

Â