Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

People pretending to be ITK, I just don't get it.

It's not even someone pretending to be ITK, it's someone who got some information from who can only be described as a "reliable" source, as well as connecting other dots and passing on the information as they see fit. It could be completely wrong but the person isn't pretending. As well as the fact that common sense should tell you our forum is monitored and 1 or 2 of our very own posters/members do happen to be ITK. It's not as far fetched as one may think.

Just seen Ashley Young in a Perry Barr estate agents.

Keep it quiet though.

Other rumours are available (PM only)

As Robert Mitchum said about press stories: "They're all true - booze, brawls, broads, all true. Make up some more if you want to."

• Like 1

People pretending to be ITK, I just don't get it.

It's not even someone pretending to be ITK, it's someone who got some information from who can only be described as a "reliable" source, as well as connecting other dots and passing on the information as they see fit. It could be completely wrong but the person isn't pretending. As well as the fact that common sense should tell you our forum is monitored and 1 or 2 of our very own posters/members do happen to be ITK. It's not as far fetched as one may think.

I still don't get why people would pretend to be ITK.

Â