Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

Never rated him at all so more towards the way he is going about things and no it wasn't me who threw season ticket at him

His way won't work IMO

I hear he rates you. Allegedly, was even thinking of offering you a trial but changed his mind when he discovered it would be pointless seeing that you believed his way wouldn't work.

Never rated him at all so more towards the way he is going about things and no it wasn't me who threw season ticket at him

His way won't work IMO

Ah, so that's what qualifies you to make childish remarks. Gotcha.

Sack him I say not good enough to run a club this big

Our club stick with him and we will be championship within 3 seasons

No offence but their is a thread about sacking Lambert. your probably better off posting in their

Edited by Bunnski

You have to laugh.....Tom Cleverley, Premier League winner and England international, but strangely not good enough for us even if we could afford him ? Jesus wept, what do you drongos smoke ?

Have you seen us lately ? We look like a bunch of individuals who've never even met, let alone trained together. But let's keep dismissing guys who can actually play in the vain hope we sign a Jap midfielder plying his trade in the bottom half of the Bundesliga or a Belgian who barely starts in the Portuguese league. A bit more reality and a little less Football Manager I think....

And yet I wouldn't go anywhere near Cleverley. I think that says more about Cleverley than it says about us as fans.

Yes, you're probably right. Why take the opinion of Sir Alex and Roy Hodgson as anything to be considered, when a collective band of car workers, bin men and insurance salesmen know exactly what a 'proper' footballer looks like. (I'm also a car worker by the way, in case anyone gets too precious).

Â