Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

I always thought football was about winning and competition. I know that's what appealed to me and what made me fall in love with it. There seems to be a growing number of fans who care more about a billionaire looking after his pennies than anything else. Its professional sport.

"I want a really wealthy businessman to run my football club and not care about the business side of it because it's just sport" is an incredibly naive way to think about it.

Also, winning and competition?  With Aston Villa? :D

I always thought football was about winning and competition. I know that's what appealed to me and what made me fall in love with it. There seems to be a growing number of fans who care more about a billionaire looking after his pennies than anything else. Its professional sport.

"I want a really wealthy businessman to run my football club and not care about the business side of it because it's just sport" is an incredibly naive way to think about it.

Also, winning and competition?  With Aston Villa? :D

Err Big John doesn't want a sugar daddy to spunk money on players, no no just for Villa to be run properly.... Honest.

• Like 2

I'm guessing Gentleman and Richard are feeling very sheepish

Don’t be silly, its not like they said something was going to happen numerous times!

Never ITK, if you were you would know better to say things would be happening, grown men as well.

Oh, get over yourself.

Where are they?

Ask the club hierarchy?

• Like 1

Â