How much do you have in your bank account?

donnie

you can't take it with you so f*&k this savings lark

When I'm old and dribbling in my wheelchair whilst pinching the nurses arse at the care home  care of the state B)  , I'll look back with no regrets about what I could have done and a passport full of memories rather than a bank account full of money

the kids can get themselves a job and work for it the same way I did  ..( well Ok they can have the house assuming Mrs H doesn't out live me :) )

PS .. I believe it is consider a tad crass to discuss ones bank account in public

Bloody hell this is worrying, I agree with tony again on something

On the subject of banking, what is the **** point of a savings account? Unless you've got £10,000+ in there the interest isn't going to do much, stick it in your current account and spend it all on drugs and prostitutes!

That's appalling advice - you've neglected to mention beer and football! :)

• Like 1

I once spent time guarding a bullion store that was sans doors and sans alarms at the same time due to a slight logistics mis hap.

A large stack of gold bars was cunningly hidden by throwing a sheet over it and putting a builders' radio and a paint pot on top of it.

On a separate occassion I got locked in two different private security box stores in Manchester on the same day.

**** all Im only after paying to have the driveway done in tarmac 7k and 3k for gates .....someone loan me money !!!!

Seven grand sounds a lot for tarmac (even in Euros). 

**** all Im only after paying to have the driveway done in tarmac 7k and 3k for gates .....someone loan me money !!!!

Seven grand sounds a lot for tarmac (even in Euros).
Thats the second cheapest quote
The cheapest being pikeys.
  • Like 3

Â