How much do you have in your bank account?

donnie

**** all Im only after paying to have the driveway done in tarmac 7k and 3k for gates .....someone loan me money !!!!

Seven grand sounds a lot for tarmac (even in Euros).

Thats the second cheapest quote

The cheapest being pikeys.

I think you will find they are all pikeys, some just dress better than others.

**** all Im only after paying to have the driveway done in tarmac 7k and 3k for gates .....someone loan me money !!!!

Seven grand sounds a lot for tarmac (even in Euros).

Thats the second cheapest quote

The cheapest being pikeys.

I think you will find they are all pikeys, some just dress better than others.

The guy I got does the schools in meath also done a good bit for the council also he speaks my language on payment :D

£2.56 in each, savings and current account. £3.45 in the business account (Mika bootleg album sales aren't what they used to be) that I could just **** off with at any time I guess with a day saver return on the bus, though not sure how my business partner would take that!

Money is shit though, hate the stuff.

I would be happy to take it off your hands and make you happy.

**** £7k to tarmac your drive?

**** that , DIY. How hard can it be?

Hard DDID, it is kind of the point of tarmac :)

Sorry to be a pain big T but can you edit out my financial details, just realised the absurdity of discussing it on the Internet!

If only this forum had an edit post button, make note Limpid!

It's not about the money, money, money. We don't need your money, money, money. We just wanna make the world dance, Forget about the price tag. Ain't about the (uh) cha-ching cha-ching. Ain't about the (yeah) ba-bling ba-bling. Wanna make the world dance, Forget about the price tag (OK)

Yep, now Jessie J has been quoted in this thread.

Sorry to be a pain big T but can you edit out my financial details, just realised the absurdity of discussing it on the Internet!

If only this forum had an edit post button, make note Limpid!

From where the quote knobhead! Though I see he has been rather creative instead. This pleases me.

After having the lounge plastered, fireplace built, new record & stereo shelving, new door and skirtings and associated stain & varnish, new carpets, and new sofas, not a **** lot

See I don't see the problem with me discussing my financial situation as it is will probably stop thieves or internet hackers from targeting me when they see that the only thing that they could really do for me financially is actually give me money

What a truly awful topic this is. You only posted to brag but enjoy your 'meagre' savings. Don't piss it all up on comics and marvel blu-rays.

Take a chill pill...What is so awful about it?? You never wondered how much the average person has saved up?? I don't know anyone on here in the real world, doubt you do really so what's the problem. Why don't you create a thread and do better then. Maybe about comic books or your world of warcraft addiction?? Their isnt exactly many topics on off topic so every little helps

I have precisely no savings, and pretty much never have done.

It all goes on my house, which I see as a long term savings fund that should outpace inflation eventually.

If I had £10,000 then i'd spend it on an around the world trip, which is exactly what I've done for next year, except most of it has gone on credit cards!

Money isn't worth anything until it's spent, otherwise it's just a figure in a bank account.

• Like 1

donnie, on 08 Oct 2013 - 7:50 PM, said:

Don't see the problem in discussing this. Don't know anyone here and doubt others know each other outside of t'internet either.

You could have a look at the "How many VT'ers have you met " thread and find out :)

Â