Libor Kozák

samjp26

On 24 November 2015 at 20:20:22, dudevillaisnice said:

In fairness that can equally apply to most of our players re ball at the feet. We have very few who look comfortable at this level.

Regarding the second point well, If they were any better (i.e create things for themselves) they wouldn't be at this club. Simple as that.

Wasn't his debut goal (came on for Bentwke v Norwich) one where he didn't give up his run and scrambled the ball in?

also away at Southampton, his run across the defender made space for his goal?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SeanO said:

He's not good enough but I wouldn't loan anyone other than Richardson to the scum.

This.

I wouldn't do that bunch of words removed any favours. Ever.

I don't understand how he's not getting in the squad. We're struggling for goals, this lad cost a considerable amount of our budget a few years back, he looked good in pre-season, so just give him a go ffs. He can't be much worse than Rudy surely? 

• Like 1

There's a strong argument for letting him go. He's included in the 25-man squad, yet nobody seems prepared to select him. That's a waste of a space. 

I have no problem with him being given a go, but if no manager wants to touch him, let's get him out the door. 

12 hours ago, DK82 said:

Wasn't his debut goal (came on for Bentwke v Norwich) one where he didn't give up his run and scrambled the ball in?

also away at Southampton, his run across the defender made space for his goal?

His debut goal was when he missed an absolute sitter, luckily gabby followed up and put it on a plate for Kozak. 

Â