Libor Kozák

samjp26

Play both Kozak and Gestede and just pump balls up to the penalty spot like Man Utd do when they bring Fellani on.

Isn't that what we do with Gestede? Hasn't really helped so far in most games.

We don't have another gameplan. Hopefully that will now change with Garde in charge.

It's actually embarrassing how one dimensional we are (hopefully have been) as a team.

I don't recall us putting anything into the box side from the occasional wayward Hutton cross. We haven't had one dimension, never mind several.

• Like 2

I see no reason why he should not be given an opportunity to show what he is capable of. Sure he appeared to labour somewhat at times before getting injured, but you can argue no more than any of our other strikers so far this season, pre-season also suggests that he has a goal or two in his locker. Go for it please Remi.

On 11/8/2015, 11:05:50, DCJonah said:

I don't think he's needed. Ayew is playing better and I'd rather Gestede coming off the bench over Kozak.

Can you explain why?

I personally think Kozak has more in his locker than Gestede... Kozak can play with the ball at his feet, he looks for space and seems to move a lot more...

I'm not saying you are wrong as you are entitled to your opinion, I just want to know what it is you think that Gestede brings to the team more than Libor

• Like 1

19 hours ago, DJ_Villain said:

Can you explain why?

I personally think Kozak has more in his locker than Gestede... Kozak can play with the ball at his feet, he looks for space and seems to move a lot more...

I'm not saying you are wrong as you are entitled to your opinion, I just want to know what it is you think that Gestede brings to the team more than Libor

I think Gestede is more of a threat than kozak. I think both are pretty poor football players, but Gestede's ability to attack and finish decent crosses makes me want him in the team over kozak, who I don't think has an area like Gestede that he's excellent at.

Ayew should be our main striker till January.

not sure why everyone has somehow figured out how good Kozak is or isn't when he's only had eight starts for the club, scored 4 goals but if you post that you get endless reasons why scoring those four goals was secretly a bad thing and why his career before he was at Villa proves he was crap.

Gestede written off also, despite scoring goals, and the main reason he stopped scoring was we stopped crossing the ball and he can't do anything else but win headers.

Not saying either are good or crap, but blimey i'd like to give them a bit more time and in side that's been managed a bit better before I start pretending i'm an expert on either.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

We should've just loaned him out until January at the end of the August window given the way it's panned out for him this season.

No idea if he's Remi's kind of striker but I do think he can still offer something off the bench.

does seem weird that he was scoring in the pre-season and looked like he was properly back them had an awful game and has barely been mentioned since other than possibly turning down Celtic. Not sure he's appeared for the U21s/Reserves either.  Don't know if he had a big falling out with Timmy.

Edited by VillanousOne

1 hour ago, ozvillafan said:

He might be ok in the Premier League too.

1 hour ago, ozvillafan said:

He might be ok in the Premier League too.

Funny thing is, he has actually never been "Not ok" for us, so I don't get the hate. He is literally the opposite of the old "turn into world beaters when they are missing" thingy on here.

• Like 3

Â