Libor Kozák

samjp26

7 hours ago, Bunnski said: What has Gestede done to deserve being in the team over him in the past month other than look like a donkey, give libor a go remi ffs

Hmmmm yes, clearly this Manager has lost his mind, as Sherwood had, and yourself and those in the Holte who chant for him, based on much more intimate knowledge of the player, must be tearing your hair out.......

Well blah blah blah Gestede hasn't scored in 7 games blah blah blah might as well give libor a chance blah blah blah I never said I had intimate knowledge of the player blah blah blah.....

Then please ship him off to another club. You may think I am biased, but Libor has quality. He may never been a top class striker, but I think he is good enough for a premier league club. He has shown flashes of skill for Czech and with the euros coming up, I want Libor playing and I am sure he wants to be as well. If we wont give him a chance, then send him somewhere he can actually play. No point having him on the wage bill if he will never get a fair crack. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Bunnski said:

Well blah blah blah Gestede hasn't scored in 7 games blah blah blah might as well give libor a chance blah blah blah I never said I had intimate knowledge of the player blah blah blah.....

Not his fault but Kozak hasn't scored in 2 years. That's probably got something to do with it blah blah blah blah 

I noticed today Blackburn have had their transfer embargo lifted.

I'd expect Lambert to make a loan move for him in January as he obviously rated him by signing and then playing him a fair amount before he broke his leg.

It would make sense for so many reasons, he'd actually be allowed to get properly fit by playing competitive games and y'know he's capable of scoring goals down there so would be an option next season if the worst happens. 

He needs to get games surely, he isn't just going to retire as seemingly endless Villa managers don't rate.

Yeah you can play these friendly/reserve team games for eternity but they're not going to get you match fit in the way competitive games do.

If he goes to championship and scores 10 goals in second half of the season then to me he's a good option for our strike force for next season along with Gestede and Sinclair as those two are proven down there aswell.

One things for certain, after this summer I'm not trusting our "recruitment" department one bit to blow another 30m of this clubs budget on a squad who could supposedly get us promotion, I'd rather make use of some of the existing squad members as that league will be closer to their natural ability. 

Â