Libor Kozák

samjp26

Wonder what Kozak in a two with Ayew would look like although we'd probably have to go to 3-5-2 as midfield would be too weak otherwise.

Edit: If he's still here at end of season and the worst happens, I'd actually make sure he stays as I reckon he'd score plenty in the championship, got a hattrick v Wolves in pre season after all.

Edited by VillaChris
  • Like 1

Wonder what Kozak in a two with Ayew would look like although we'd probably have to go to 3-5-2 as midfield would be too weak otherwise.

Edit: If he's still here at end of season and the worst happens, I'd actually make sure he stays as I reckon he'd score plenty in the championship, got a hattrick v Wolves in pre season after all.

Wasn't it 2-2?

Yep, I would say it's been a mix of bad luck and bad management that hasn't afforded him a chance. When he played a bit in pre-season and scored a few I really thought he'd done enough. I, like most on here, haven't really seen enough of him to know whether he's good enough, but it's frustrating to me that he could be good but circumstances have meant that we as a team have missed out on a good player and a few goals. We've not exactly been that convincing up front this season, maybe Remi will give Kozak a chance. I think he deserves it. 

As a sole man up front, playing how we have been, he would fare no better than Gestede. I think the partnership with Ayew could well be worth a shot because he does possess feet as well as a decent enough head

Play both Kozak and Gestede and just pump balls up to the penalty spot like Man Utd do when they bring Fellani on.

Isn't that what we do with Gestede? Hasn't really helped so far in most games.

We don't have another gameplan. Hopefully that will now change with Garde in charge.

It's actually embarrassing how one dimensional we are (hopefully have been) as a team.

Has he being playing regularly in the reserves? Short of going through all the old match reports, which I have neither the time or inclination of doing, there doesn't really appear to be anywhere with stats on the reserve league.

Â