Rino8

I've defended Benteke many times this season but he does look really clueless atm.

At least with us when he was going through his poor patches like over xmas last couple of seasons he'd still be playing week in week out to play himself into form.

Back to the bench on Sunday and Sturridge will be first striking sub as long as he dosen't break a leg toeing his shoelace.

West Ham goal won me 800 quid btw, they were 25/1 to score just before the free kick was taken.:D

I actually like watching them this season under Bilic, great combination of pace, power and technique which any good English side should have imo.

Good outside bet for the cup I think, should beat Blackburn.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Heretic said:

Benteke's even trending on Twitter. He's being slaughtered.

Looks a shadow of the player he was with Villa. Looks like Sherwood got something right.

You don't scored 50 goals in 100 games for one of the worst Aston Villa sides in memory without being an excellent striker. Liverpool seem to have manged him appallingly badly!

• Like 3

They actually think Benteke is a shit striker and that they were cheated out of 32M. 50 goals in 100 games in one of the worst PL sides of the past decade and qualities clear as day. It just can't be that he's being mismanaged at that hallowed football club and by the paragon of man management Jurgen Klopp. Despise them. 

Â