Rino8

No he did the shuffle and sidefoot in his first season, against Newcastle and West Ham they both went in the same corner..

Ironically the Arsenal and Everton efforts deviated from that, one Howard save was one of the rare times he actually aimed for the top corner.

Anyway back to Liverpool.....I've really found it difficult to judge Klopp so far, their performances have been so hit and miss although does seem a while since their last hit game.

Think I'll give him a few transfer window as he simply needs more quality in central defence and central midfield especially to implement the high pressing.

My hunch has always been he wouldn't meet expectations there due to his reputation. Going to be very difficult for them to finish top 4 next season. If Man. United get Mourinho they'll be back in there and Chelsea will I'm sure massively change their squad this summer so they can't be any worse next year.

17 hours ago, The_Rev said:

JPA missed two penalties in ten minutes away at Fulham once. I was not amused. 

The thing that pissed me off about JPA is the way he took a penalty...he was only ever comfortable going to his left.

He would always go for shit scuff across goal to the keepers right hand side.

I sussed it out right away, then so did the goalkeepers.

I wouldn't have minded but he insisted on taking every **** penalty. Moron.

Edited by rodders0223

Just now, Zatman said:

didnt JPA also score an OG and miss a penalty in same game. think was home to Spurs

Yep, missed a pen then Heading in an own goal from a corner, Barry rescued a point with a worldy goal

On 29/01/2016 at 15:33, Jimzk5 said:

Yep, missed a pen then Heading in an own goal from a corner, Barry rescued a point with a worldy goal

Pretty sure JPA once missed 2 penalties in 1 game, not sure if my memory is playing tricks on me.

Â