Rino8

5 hours ago, Zatman said:

they will probably beat us but Liverpool are their for the taking next week if we attack them

Completely agree. Hopefully we won't sit back and give them too much respect because really they're just a midtable team. They are terrible at defending set peices so I could even see Lescott scoring again

Did Mignolet leave the ground with the supporters in the 77th minute?  He might as well have done, what a terrible goalkeeper. 

Said it before and I'll say it again, worst first choice keeper in the league. And I'm including both Bunn and Guzan in that.

It's hilarious that a club with Liverpool's supposed ambition still has Mignolet as their number 1

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Said it before and I'll say it again, worst first choice keeper in the league. And I'm including both Bunn and Guzan in that.

It's hilarious that a club with Liverpool's supposed ambition still has Mignolet as their number 1

It's even more hilarious that he was given a new long term contract. Mignolet ranks up their among the worst premier league keepers I've ever seen, he is absolute shit at every aspect of goalkeeping. 

18 hours ago, coda said:

2-0 up when the best fans in the world did their protest walkout :crylaugh:

(I do have some sympathy with their protest but it's Liverpool so it's funny)

I don't have any sympathy.

It's like me saying I spent £10 on watching the Dad's Army film yesterday. I didn't think I got £10 of entertainment. So as a result I'm going to pay another £10 watch three quarters of it again then walk out. That'll show them.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

It's even more hilarious that he was given a new long term contract. Mignolet ranks up their among the worst premier league keepers I've ever seen, he is absolute shit at every aspect of goalkeeping. 

Naturally he'll have a blinder against us. ;)

Is Sturridge really a possibility to return for our game? FFS!

Coutinho too I'll bet. :rant:

Seen something recently suggesting that because he has a really high passing accuracy he's really good on the ball and a ball playing CB...hahahaha that of course means "he's a klopp defender"...

Think he's well thought of by their fans so don't see him going somewhere but when he's your best CB you know you're in trouble

It'll take klopp 2/3 years, 6/7 players and a couple of hundred million to make them anywhere near the top 4

On 7 February 2016 at 23:42, Pilchard said:

I don't have any sympathy.

It's like me saying I spent £10 on watching the Dad's Army film yesterday. I didn't think I got £10 of entertainment. So as a result I'm going to pay another £10 watch three quarters of it again then walk out. That'll show them.

Not quite. 

They are are protesting next seaseasons ticket prices. They have already bought (and were presumably happy to pay for) this seasons ticket price. 

Â