Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

As things stand we'll be going to the Bescot next season....for a league game.

As much as I love Walsall that's the doomsday scenario in my book I just can't imagine that happening.

SHA won't go up, they don't have much beyond their first 11 so once Gray and Donaldson start picking up injuries their results will dip again.

Its pretty funny that they are taking the piss out of Villa when amongst all the problems we've got we still beat them. You'd think with that in mind they'd pipe down a bit.

I agree on their form, they can't keep it up for the entire season.

Its pretty funny that they are taking the piss out of Villa when amongst all the problems we've got we still beat them. You'd think with that in mind they'd pipe down a bit.

But logic has never been a big thing where noses are concerned 

But logic has never been a big thing where noses are concerned 

Indeed.

Sty Blandrews on a match day has a combined IQ equal to that of a freshly dropped dog turd.

A nightmare scenario would be if they went up and we went down, if that would happen, iam thankful i dont live in Birmingham.

Having seen them last week against a particularly inept Brentford, it is clear that they don't possess anything like the wherewithal to go up. Their current position will, by the end of the season, have proved to be their high-point.

As things stand we'll be going to the Bescot next season....for a league game.

As much as I love Walsall that's the doomsday scenario in my book I just can't imagine that happening.

SHA won't go up, they don't have much beyond their first 11 so once Gray and Donaldson start picking up injuries their results will dip again.

Its happened before but that was the old Fellows park in the then div 3 and we lost the first one 3-0. Its possible for SHA to make the playoffs I guess.

i work with a nose and he made me laugh yesterday. after we left the yard we went to the shop then i had to pop back to mine to grab something, and when i got back in the van he was proudly sat there with either the paper or his phone i cant remember and he said i bet you did not know that did you, and he showed me a tiny article which stated that blues were the first english club to play in europe back in the 50s and it was in the inter fairs cup where they got to the semi and got knocked out by barcelona. i just laughed and said you have got some history then. hes so easy to wind up.

It was called inter cities fairs cup, and was an invitational tournament, you didn't have to qualify for it. A number of big clubs in England wre invited before Blues, but declined the chance to take part in what was ostensibly a series of friendly matches. Blues accepted the offer. Guess which club from Birmingham was among those asked to participate before Blues. That's right,Aston Villa, the big club from Birmingham, preferred to wait till they had earned the right to play in Europe.

• Like 4

Apparently they've sent a scouting team to Sweden for the weekend to watch 7-8 games. Seems legit since the top 2 flights are on a break and Swedens third tier football seems to be about their level.

Have to say blose may be a mess but they get their manager selections correct. Hughton did well there, Clark was average but kept them up and rowlett has been excellent. Unlike us houllier, Mcleish, lambert and now this clown Sherwood

honestly suprised no one has approached rowlett yet

Have to say blose may be a mess but they get their manager selections correct. Hughton did well there, Clark was average but kept them up and rowlett has been excellent. Unlike us houllier, Mcleish, lambert and now this clown Sherwood

honestly suprised no one has approached rowlett yet

im sure they hired McLeish as well ;)

Â