Relegation Thread Version...99?!

jackbauer24

The current players don't have it in them to fight their way out of this. Did we ever establish the facts on who was responsible for the summer purchases? Was it Tim or the board in control? 

I am not a gambling man, what odds are the bookies giving on us going down now? 

Villa fans should just accept that we are going down. It will make the final table easier if you're resigned to it. 

It's not the managers fault. It's the owner's! He's royally messed us up and, when we do go down, I hope it costs him as much money as possible. 

Take positives folks. We will have more chance of winning more games and the season SHOULD be more than just about trying to avoid relegation. Also, It will be easier to get the seat you want at Villa Park. 

Who the hell cares? I haven't given up, but I've woken up a bit.

If we stay up, we'll be watching a Remi Garde PL team next season, hopefully floating around mid table.

If we go down, we'll be a rich club (kind of), offloading some of the clingons, and we might even start challenging and fighting at the right end of a table.

I want my team to be in the best league around, of course I do, and I'll always hope we avoid relegation. I just no longer see it as an awful thing. In many ways it could be great for us.

Win, lose, stay, drop, I'm just going to enjoy the ride.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sam3773 said:

Who the hell cares? I haven't given up, but I've woken up a bit.

If we stay up, we'll be watching a Remi Garde PL team next season, hopefully floating around mid table.

If we go down, we'll be a rich club (kind of), offloading some of the clingons, and we might even start challenging and fighting at the right end of a table.

I want my team to be in the best league around, of course I do, and I'll always hope we avoid relegation. I just no longer see it as an awful thing. In many ways it could be great for us.

Win, lose, stay, drop, I'm just going to enjoy the ride.

Well said that man, if we do drop there's plenty to look forward too, a lot of the dross will dissapear and we can recall all these lads on load who are doing it championship levels, get some big tough men and have a real,go again

• Like 1

People say relegation would be bad long term but it might (I stress might) actually be beneficial long term but damaging short term. Damaging short term because we'll lose at least a bit of revenue but on the flip side do well and get into the habit of winning. There are quite a few teams who have come up/come back up in recent seasons who have established themselves.

Â