Relegation Thread Version...99?!

jackbauer24

Actually looking forward to the championship now. We can't possibly be this bad, we might win a game or 3 at least.

This has gone on far too long. About time we bit the pill. I hope the players keep on fighting, I'll still turn up, but any and all expectation has been drained from me.

So here's to the future.

The players tried hard at 0-1 down...we pressure Watford a lot from conceding and deserved the equaliser, half time came at a bad time.

I honestly don't think the effort is in question, a severe lack of quality, experience and know how in pretty much all areas of the pitch in competiting and winning in this league certainly is.

Guess it will be like the early rounds of the cup but more regularly, was there any streams of Notts County or Blackpool in the FA cup last season?

Would be a bit of retro feeling to (we are playing 20th century football in the 21st) when I was growing up and half theaway games all I had was the radio and Soccer Saturday

5 minutes ago, supernova26 said:

No streams is going to be an absolute bummer. We won't be on TV every week. 

Especially not if Newcastle go down as well. 

I do feel for Villans in foreign lands. Until a couple of months ago I was in Asia as well, there's no way to sugarcoat the lack of streams, it's gonna be shit. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, supernova26 said:

No streams is going to be an absolute bummer. We won't be on TV every week. 

But if we stay up, all you'll get is streams of us losing most weeks. I'd rather watch highlights of us winning than streams of the last 2 performances.

I think our issue once again is squad strength. Richardson, Hutton, Clark are all starting games for us but are all so capable of making an error that will see us concede. It's a serious disability. Which is why we need to forget about defending and just go all out attack every game.

Â