Relegation Thread Version...99?!

jackbauer24

Just now, osmark86 said:

Hope died today.

Yeah, I've been pretty patient over the last few years and kept belief that we will stay up. Not this year though. This is the year. Will be interesting to see how Lerner handles the situation. Him finding a buyer won't be made easier by us playing in the Championship. First relegation for me as a Villa fan. Been claret and blue since the 90's. Gutted. 

• Like 1

In a way I'm kind of relieved. Even if we'd won today it would've been a battle to stay up but obviously there'd have been hope but there is absolutely none now so that saves any future disappointment.

The club really is completely, totally and utterly rotten and decayed to the core though. I'm actually looking forward to the inevitable relegation now bizarrely.

2 minutes ago, Mantis said:

In a way I'm kind of relieved. Even if we'd won today it would've been a battle to stay up but obviously there'd have been hope but there is absolutely none now so that saves any future disappointment.

The club really is completely, totally and utterly rotten and decayed to the core though. I'm actually looking forward to the inevitable relegation now bizarrely.

I know what you mean, it's so obvious now that we are down that I just want it confirmed as quickly as possible.

1 minute ago, WooJung said:

This is it, we're going down.

We only ever score two goals when we concede 3. And all the other games we lose 1-0.

except Everton and Spurs every other defeat has been by 1 goal. Its a joke

• Like 1

Hutton played his heart out but was at fault for 2 goals today - he epitomises us at the moment - destined to lose. We will improve but not before the damage is done. Unlike previous relegation threatened seasons, I actually think we have what we need to bounce back stronger. Championship is necessary.

bournemouth equalising in the 98th minute was the icing on the cake. the statistics are against us staying up and with southampton away and arsenal at home coming up i can only see us getting 1 point max from that. sunderland have the perfect manager to grind out results and big sam is a master at keeping teams up. bournemouth have been very unlucky this season and if it was not for the injuries would probably not be in the bottom three. we are just awful.

Â