Relegation Thread Version...99?!

jackbauer24

6 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

That run of games is why I was saying today was so important. 

If we could have gotten a victory and caried a bit of confidence forward then those games could have been lucrative.

As it is, our confidence will be lower than ever.

i agree and personally i dont think we will get enough points from those games. but in my eyes that period of games is our only chance.

2 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

All out attack might be strong, but it was as good going forward as we've been for absolutely ages.

And there were 5 goals. Which is what you were asking for :)

Oh yeah,  I guess what I'm getting at is just I'd like us to play without fear going forward and taking more risks at the expense of defensive duties.  The way we play is very cautious and I think that goes against us. 

At bottom of the league we have nothing to lose so we may as well just go for it in every game.  Who knows,  might win a game or two and gain a bit of momentum.  Worked for Leicester last season.  

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

The worst thing is that there won't be any streams. :(

We'll probably be on Sky quite a lot though.

Which is kind of annoying for me because I live down in the south and that means getting up early to get up for the lunchtime kickoffs.

That's the thing...people think going down will mean a lot more 3pm kick offs but Leeds seem to be on the TV every week playing at various random times. Think Newcastle were on nearly every week their season a few years back.

Anyway the gap now is what 8 points? In November?! I'd barely back us to accumulate another 8 points this season, we are down.

• Like 1

On 24 November 2015 at 22:38:07, villakram said:

^exactly.

Organization makes a huge difference on the football field. We are in a huge hole, but now that we have a competent manager, I think we have a chance. Our squad is easily a match for some of the other dross in the lower half of the league.

Still stand by this statement?

Trying to stay positive.

If not, I suppose as a non season ticket holder I might get more chances to get my hands on away tickets. 

Got to find a positive somewhere.

19 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

The worst thing is that there won't be any streams. :(

You'd think the market for Championship games would be big enough to warrant regular television coverage...strange that it's not, half the division are fairly big clubs.

Trying to stay positive.

If not, I suppose as a non season ticket holder I might get more chances to get my hands on away tickets. 

Got to find a positive somewhere.

Not a chance, it'll be harder, ground tickers like myself will be trying to do about 15-20 new grounds next season

54 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Do you feel as if that performance was one which was all out attack?  If it was then we really are inept going forward.  

1st half it was our best attacking of season. Clark, Ayewx2 and Sinclair had great chances

• Like 1

Â