Relegation Thread Version...99?!

jackbauer24

Saw enough today to convince me that we could work our way out of this. However its Too many individual mistakes costing us dearly. Until it's mathematically impossible I will keep faith and I urge all villa fans to do the same. The atmosphere at the ground can be dire & toxic the players need the crowd behind them (however shit they are) if we are too stand a chance. Keep the faith UTV !

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Hutton played his heart out but was at fault for 2 goals today - he epitomises us at the moment - destined to lose. We will improve but not before the damage is done. Unlike previous relegation threatened seasons, I actually think we have what we need to bounce back stronger. Championship is necessary.

I think you underestimate the effort needed to bounce back up. I don't think we have it in us to be fair. It's been on the card for a few years now. It's like we've been preparing for it. :)

1 minute ago, Keyblade said:

We can still do this. I hope the players aren't resigning themselves to relegation like we seem to be. If they continue to have the belief they did today, they can make it out of this for sure.

I just can't see it - they're too **** weak.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Id just like us to go all out attack for the rest of the season and have lots of high scoring games.  At least it would be a bit more entertaining. 

Like today?

we have a run of games from the 19th dec to jan 12th which in my opinion will either see us fight back or definitely relegate us.

newcastle A

west ham H

norwich A

sunderland A

palace H

definitely a chance to get points there but if we dont pick up many points out of this lot then thats it.

1 minute ago, Rugeley Villa said:

we have a run of games from the 19th dec to jan 12th which in my opinion will either see us fight back or definitely relegate us.

newcastle A

west ham H

norwich A

sunderland A

palace H

definitely a chance to get points there but if we dont pick up many points out of this lot then thats it.

That run of games is why I was saying today was so important. 

If we could have gotten a victory and caried a bit of confidence forward then those games could have been lucrative.

As it is, our confidence will be lower than ever.

Just now, PieFacE said:

Do you feel as if that performance was one which was all out attack?  If it was then we really are inept going forward.  

All out attack might be strong, but it was as good going forward as we've been for absolutely ages.

And there were 5 goals. Which is what you were asking for :)

• Like 1

Â